Aims & Scope
The electronic scientific and practical medical journal "International Journal of Scientific Pediatrics" is a regular peer-reviewed electronic publication reflecting the results of scientific research by Uzbek and foreign scientists focused on the development of advanced methods for diagnosing, treating and preventing diseases of childhood and adolescence and developing innovative medical technologies.
Purpose of the edition: promotion of scientific achievements of Uzbek medicine, in particular pediatric science, both on the territory of our Republic and abroad. The electronic scientific and practical medical journal "International Journal of Scientific Pediatrics" publishes original articles of scientific and practical content, reviews, lectures, clinical observations, information materials.
The name and content of scientific papers published in the journal "International Journal of Scientific Pediatrics" must correspond to the group of specialties of scientists in all areas of pediatrics. Priority for publication is given to articles of a scientific and practical nature, reflecting the issues of ecopathology of the region related to the biogeochemical features of Central Asia, and in particular the regions of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The main objectives of the journal are: Generalization of scientific and practical achievements and knowledge in the field of pediatrics, advanced training of practical doctors of various specialties, drawing the attention of the scientific community to the most relevant areas of pediatric science in Uzbekistan. Integration of Uzbek authors - pediatric scientists into the international scientific community, increasing the indexing of their scientific works in international databases and dissemination of high-quality scientific works in the international scientific community.
Main research areas include:
- Pediatric Surgery
- General Pediatrics Issues
- Pediatric Allergology and Immunology
- Ecopathology Issues
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Resuscitation practice in pediatrics
- Age-related behavioral medicine in children
- Child psychiatry and psychology
- Social pediatrics
- Pediatric dermatology
- Pediatric endocrinology
- Pediatric gastroenterology
- Pediatric haematology and oncology
- Infectious diseases of children
- Neonatal and Perinatal Medicine
- Pediatric neurology and genetics
- Pediatric cardiorheumatology
- Emergency and urgent medical care for children
- Problems of Medical Biology and Morphology
- Organization of medical education
- Computer technologies, information systems and technologies in modern medicine, artificial intelligence
- Perspective Innovations in Public Health and Pharmacy